Sunday Funday Three Brewery Tour
SUNDAY FUNDAY BREWERY TOUR – YOU DRINK, WE DRIVE!
Pick-up & Drop-off location: Fermental, 7250 Market St., Wilmington, NC
Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure a timely departure.
This tour leaves from Fermental at 1pm. We will head to 3 local breweries where you’ll take a behind the scenes peek, learn a bit about the brewing process, sample liberal amounts of tasty beers, and see what Coastal NC beer has to offer. After the last brewery stop, we’ll head back to Fermental where you can continue to enjoy local beers with your beer loving amigos, or call it a day.
Breweries visited: Wilmington Brewing Co, Bill’s Front Porch, The Sour Barn
• Breweries subject to change: The breweries we visit are based on availability (sometimes special events happen). We try our best to stick to the schedule, but sometimes we have to make substitutions. Don’t worry though, on every tour we will take you to 3 breweries.
• Things to Bring: Drinking pants/boots/hat, big smiles, Cash for tipping beer sherpa/driver. *We cover tips at all of the breweries and brewpubs so cash isn’t needed there!
* This is a 21 & older tour . No refunds will be given for underage buyers. Breweries may change without notice depending on time constraints and brewery accessibility.
- Guided tasting with samples at each brewery
- Brewhouse tour at one or more breweries
- Safe, sober transportation
- Fun facts about Wilmington beer and breweries
- Tasting notes and brewing history
- Fun & Games
- Bottled water
- Cooler for storing purchased beer
- Drop-off at designated pick-up location following tour