Friday Night Flights
THE ULTIMATE BEER LOVERS EXPERIENCE
Pick-up & Drop-off location: Bombers Bev Co, 108 Grace St., Wilmington, NC
Breweries Visited : Edward Teach Brewery, Broomtail Craft Brewery, Bill’s Front Porch Brewery & Pub
This Wilmington, NC beer tour starts off in Downtown Wilmington at Bomber’s Beverage Co where we take take you through a short tasting of five different styles of beer and go through a little Beer 101.
After the sampling at Bombers, we will hop on the brew bus to take us to the three different breweries.
At each brewery you will sample the beer, tour the brew house, see how the beer is made, and if available, talk to brewers and owners who make sure you get the freshest, local beer possible. After the tour and samples there is time to purchase more beer or merchandise.
* This is a 21 & older tour . No refunds will be given for underage buyers. Breweries may change without notice depending on time constraints and brewery accessibility.
We are a fun and education tour, not a party bus. We reserve the right to refuse further alcohol service to passengers who become too intoxicated or behave in a manner that is not respectful of others. We reserve the right to refuse boarding, without a refund, to any guest we suspect is already intoxicated.
Guests are not permitted to bring beer on board the bus unless it was purchased at one of our stops. You may purchase growlers or other to-go beer from the breweries, and enjoy those (time permitting) between subsequent stops. Please do not take beer off of the bus until we reach our final destination.
All tours MUST have a minimum of 6 passengers, or the tour will be canceled. We will work with you to reschedule or refund your ticket price in full.
- Guided tasting with samples at each brewery
- Brewhouse tour at one or more breweries
- Safe, sober transportation
- Fun facts about Wilmington beer and breweries
- Tasting notes and brewing history
- Fun & Games
- Bottled water
- Cooler for storing purchased beer
- Drop-off at designated pick-up location following tour