Eastbound & Downtown
THE ULTIMATE BEER LOVERS EXPERIENCE
Pick-up & Drop-off location: Bombers Bev Co, 108 Grace St., Wilmington, NC
Please arrive by 11:45pm to ensure a timely departure.
This tour starts off in Downtown Wilmington at Bomber’s Beverage Co where we take take you through a short tasting of five different styles of beer. Then we hop on the bus and head a few blocks over to check out the guys at New Anthem Beer Project.
After touring the brew house, tasting a few samples, and going through some beer 101, we will get back on the bus and head east to Wrightsville Beach Brewery.
At Wrightsville Beach you will get another behind the scenes tour and delicious beer samples while seeing makes their brewery a little bit different. Our last stop is at Waterline Brewing in their historic brew house where it is “Brewed under the Bridge!”
Breweries visited: Waterline Brewery, Wrightsville Beach Brewery, New Anthem Beer Project
* This is a 21 & older tour . No refunds will be given for underage buyers. Breweries may change without notice depending on time constraints and brewery accessibility.
We are a fun and education tour, not a party bus. We reserve the right to refuse further alcohol service to passengers who become too intoxicated or behave in a manner that is not respectful of others. We reserve the right to refuse boarding, without a refund, to any guest we suspect is already intoxicated.
Guests are not permitted to bring beer on board the bus unless it was purchased at one of our stops. You may purchase growlers or other to-go beer from the breweries, and enjoy those (time permitting) between subsequent stops. Please do not take beer off of the bus until we reach our final destination.
All tours MUST have a minimum of 6 passengers, or the tour will be canceled. We will work with you to reschedule or refund your ticket price in full.
- Guided tasting with samples at each brewery
- Brewhouse tour at one or more breweries
- Safe, sober transportation
- Fun facts about Wilmington beer and breweries
- Tasting notes and brewing history
- Fun & Games
- Bottled water
- Cooler for storing purchased beer
- Drop-off at designated pick-up location following tour